OPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2016
Candidates can download the OPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2016. Lots of applicants have enrolled their name and now looking for the Odisha PSC MO Hall Ticket 2016 which is likely to be available very shortly.
The Odisha Public Service Commission is going to conduct the written examination in the month of May 2016 at the different examination centers which you get to know through downloading Admit Card. The exam is for the posts of Homoeopathic Medical Officer in class-II (Group B).
All applicants those who are preparing for the exam need to download the OPSC MO Admit Card to write the exam. Hall Ticket is an important document for all appear applicants because it made by the organization which helps the Examiner for verified the candidates Identity.
Name of the Organization: Odisha Public Service Commission
Name of the post: Homoeopathic Medical Officer in class-II (Group B)
No. of Vacancies: 263
Exam Date: Update Soon
Odisha PSC MO Hall Ticket 2016
Without OPSC Medical Officer Exam Call Letter, the candidates are not able to enter the examination hall. So, applicants by using the valid Registration no and date of birth must download the Odisha PSC MO Hall Ticket 2016.
The Odisha Public Service Commission conducts the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the various Civil Services of Orissa. Previously, the Commission has uncovered the Notification for filling the 263 vacancies of Homoeopathic Medical Officer posts. After hearing the Notice, a large no of applicants have shown their interest and successfully fill the Application Form. Now, the applicants are waiting for the Orissa Homoeopathic Medical Officer Hall Ticket so they able to check the details regarding Examination.
As we already mention in the above paragraph that call letter is the important document so, those applicants who face any type of difficulty in downloading Odisha PSC Medical Officer Admit Card, then we suggested to follow our guidelines which are given here. We wish to all the students a good luck for your success and also advised to keep watch our site resultsfind.in daily for further updates.
Guidelines for Downloading OPSC MO Admit Card 2016
- First of all, aspirants log on to the official website of the Odisha Public Service Commission www.opsc.gov.in.
- Now the home page is open in front of you.
- Search the latest updates section from the open page.
- Bow click on the Link for OPSC MO hall ticket.
- Enter the Registration number and date of birth or password in the required boxes.
- After entering the details, check it and then click on submit tab.
- Within a few second, the admit card will open on screen
- Download and save the call letter document on the desktop in a pdf file.
- Finally, applicants must take the hard copy of call letter for future use.
Note: Applicants must carry one ID Proof with them along with Admit Card during the exam time because this document will be check by the Examiner.
For More Details, Check OfficialWebsite