KPSC MVI Admit Card 2016
The Karnataka Public Service Commission is all set to publish the KPSC MVI Admit Card 2016 for all those aspirants who have enrolled their name for the Written Exam. Candidates can download KPSC RTO Exam Call Letter 2016 before the examination date.
Karnataka Public Service Commission is ready to publish the KPSC MVI Admit Card 2016 through its official portal and those applicants who are preparing to attend the exam we advised to collect this document and keep it safe. Candidates can check more information about Motor Vehicle and Regional Transport Officer Exam Date by reading this page.
The KPSC MVI RTO Hall Ticket will available very soon. As per the details, the exam will be held in the month of May 2016 at the various examination centers. All such candidates who have registered their name for the KPSC Recruitment through submitted the Application Form online can download the hall ticket as soon as possible.
Name of Organization: Karnataka Public Service Commission
Name of Posts: MVI/RTO
Number of vacancies: 161
Official site: kpsc.kar.nic.in
KPSC RTO Exam Call Letter 2016
The KPSC have declared the MVI/RTO exam dates for their upcoming exam. Before some months ago, the department has declared the employment notification for 150 Posts of Inspector of Motor Vehicle and 11 Posts of Regional Transport Officer (RTO) vacancies.
The online application process has been completed between 4th February to 4th March and a large no of candidates who have successfully completed the application form process are now looking for the
KPSC Admit Card.
After uncovered the Recruitment Notification, the department is going to conduct the written exam and for that reason we have provide the details regarding KPSC RTO Exam Call Letter 2016. Candidates can download their Hall Ticket by using the Registration no/Application no. The Admit card is crucial document to attend the written test.
We advised to all the aspirants that start prepare for the exam instead of searching Admit Card because whenever the activating link for downloading hall ticket will publish we positivity update here. So, applicants start prepares for the test and also don’t forget to bookmark our web page.
Way to Get KPSC RTO Admit Card 2016
- Candidates, first of all, go to the official site of Karnataka Public Service Commission
- The official website of the department is “www.kpsc.kar.nic.in“.
- Now direct go to the latest announcement section which is available at the left side of the homepage.
- Select the suitable link as according to the posts and hit on it.
- Now fill the necessary details like roll number/registration no and date of birth.
- Hit on the submit tab, and wait for a few moments.
- On the new page, the entry ticket will perform on your computer screen.
- Downloaded it and save the call letter document on the desktop.
- At last, take a printout for upcoming use.
Final Words: The Call Letter is the compulsory document for those aspirants who are going to attend the test because this is well check by the Examiner during the examination time.
Gather More Admit Card Update through Official Website