GPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2016
Gujarat Public Service Commission will soon update the notification regarding GPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2016 through its official website. Candidates may also able to download the GPSC Hall Ticket 2016 from the mentioned link below and check Gujarat AE Exam Date 2016 from the below section.
GPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2016 will be published before the 15 days of examination date. Recently, the Gujarat Public Service Commission has released the recruitment notification for the Sarkari Naukri. There are 139 vacant vacancies for the Assistant Engineer Civil Class-II posts.
The applicants can check the details of GPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2016 such as the procedure to get it, Selection Process, Direct link etc from here which is well mentioned by the team members of resultsum.in
Name of the Organization: Gujarat Public Service Commission
Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer Civil Class-II
No of posts: 139 Posts
Job Location: Gujarat
Exam Date: Updated Soon
Call Letter Status: Not Yet Finalized
Official Website: www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Gujarat AE Exam Date 2016
The Gujarat Public Service Commission has not declared the Assistant Engineer Examination Date because nowadays they are busy for receiving the Application Form from the Interested and Eligible applicants. As soon as the process of registration will complete, the department will declare the GPSC Hall Ticket with the Exam Date.
By using their Registration no and date of birth, applicants are only able to get the Call Letter which is the important document for appearing in the examination. As we all know, Admit Card indicates various significant details through which Examiner are able to verify the applicant’s ID like Candidates name, Registration no, Roll no etc.
Without hall ticket, no Applicants will able to get an entry in the examination hall so, must carry their Original copy of hall ticket for the exam use. To use the Internet is very simple nowadays but to download online hall ticket is not an easy task and many visitors are now able to get their call letter through online mode. That’s why for they use, here we update some simple steps which are easy to understand:
Syllabus and Exam Pattern:
The GPSC AE examination consists of the following features.
- The examination is conducted for a total of 300 marks.
- Exam paper will be in Gujarati and English medium.
- The exam is completely objective i.e. consists of MCQs.
- The GPSC AE Exam consists of the following type of Questions:
Syllabus for the Assistant Engineer is given below. So, applicants can prepare for the examination according to them.
- General ability
- Civil Engineering
Download GPSC AE Syllabus in Pdf Format
Steps to Download GPSC Hall Ticket 2016
- Interested applicants need to go through official site of Gujarat Public Service Commission that is www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Then candidates have to hit on Download Section tab that is available left side on the home page.
- Now on the next page, select the suitable Admit Card link and click on it.
- Now the new page will be opened in which you need to fill some required details.
- Fill the blank boxes with correct and necessary details.
- After inputting the details, contenders must press the submit tab and wait until the page is not opened proper.
- Hall Ticket will be available on your computer screen after taking some time.
- Now the hall ticket is opened.
- Candidates must check the instructions carefully which is available at the back side of hall ticket.
- At last, take a print out of hall ticket for future reference.
Applicants, you may shortly able to download GPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2016 from the mentioned link below. Aspirants if you have any query in your mind then please without taking any tension just share with us because we are here for help you. At the end of this page, we label the Comment Box for applicants use.
Dear Aspirants, Get more details through visiting Official Website