TNOU Result Jan 2016
Those applicants who are curious for downloading TNOU Result Jan 2016 they have opened the right page. The Tamil Nadu Open University is now decided to declare the TNOU UG/PG BA B.Com B.Sc Results 2016 for those applicants who have given the January examination.
The Tamil Nadu Open University has conducted the semester and annual examination in the month of January 2016. All those applicants who have attended this examination can check the status of TNOU Result Jan 2016 from here.
The TNOU takes the examination in the month of December and January for Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes annually as well as semester wise for several courses which came under UG/PG. The Semester exam is taken twice in the year Dec/Jan and May /June.
University Name: Tamil Nadu Open University
Name of Exam: Under Graduation and Post Graduation
Date of Exam: January 2016
Course For: BA B.Com B.Sc
Status: Soon Declared
Official Website: www.tnou.ac.in
TNOU UG/PG BA B.Com B.Sc Results 2016
Every year, the Tamil Nadu Open University is responsible for conducting the Semester and Annually examination in the month of Dec/Jan and May /June. A large no of students are perusing from the same University and given the BA B.Com, B.Ed, BBA, B.Sc, BCA, B.Lit, BPP, MBA, M. Com, M.Sc, MA, PPH etc examination.
Same as this year, also the department has successfully conducted the Jan examination for the under and Post Graduation and now decided to declare the qualifying status. As per the details, the department will declare the TNOU UG/PG BA B.Com B.Sc Results 2016 in the upcoming months.
Candidates keep in touch with us through this page for latest update regarding result as well as Merit List. For the applicant’s convenience, here we mention some easy and simple steps for downloading scorecard.
Procedure to Download TNOU Result Jan 2016
- First of all, Students need to log on the official website or go to the Official Notification which is given below.
- On the home page, search the newest announcement section.
- Thereafter from the open section, select the scorecard link which is related to the examination and click on it.
- Now enter the roll number and date of birth.
- Click on Submit button.
- The Scorecard sheet is visible on the computer screen.
- Check your marks and save it on the desktop.
- At last, take a hard copy of the scorecard sheet and keep it safe for the future use.
Dear Aspirants can check more information through http://www.tnou.ac.in/