Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2014 - Constable Online Application form
KSP is also known as Karnataka State Police and KSP starts inviting Online Application forms from Indian nationals to fill 2794 vacancies for Civil Police Constable positions. Fascinated Applicants can fill Constable Online Application form from 26th February, 2014 to 27th March, 2014.
Total 2794 vacancies are available for the posts of Civil Police Constable and the vacancies are for both gender:
- 2236 vacancies for men
- 558 vacancies for Women
Applicants should have PUC, 12th Class, JOC, JLC or its equivalent.
General Applicants should not less than 19 years and not more than 27 years.
SC/ST Applicants should not less than 19 years and not more than 27 years.
Applicants will be selected on the behalf of their Marks obtained in written Examination, Physical Test and Medical Test.
Selected Applicants will get the salary of Rs. 5800 to Rs. 10,500/-.
Application Fee :
- General and OBC Applicants have to pay Rs. 250.
- SC/ST and PWD Applicants have to pay Rs. 100.
Procedure to Apply:
- At the very first Applicants have to visit at official website at http://www.ksp.gov.in .
- Then Applicants have to choose Application form section.
- After that Applicants have to fill it very carefully.
- After that Applicants have to attach scanned Photograph and Signature while going to fill Online Application form.
- In the last kindly take a print out of your Application forms.
- 26-02-2014 is a date of Commencement of filling of the online application
- 27-03-2014 is a last date for online submission of application
- 28-03-2014 is a last date for payment of online application fee
NOTE: Applicants must visit at official website for getting more information regarding anything.