TNPSC Group 2 (CCSE-II) Recruitment 2016
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has recently uncovered an employment announcement for Combined Civil Services Examination II (Non Interview Vacancy).Candidates are provoked for filling the 1863 Group IInd (CCSE-II) posts for the year 2016. Capable applicants may apply for the TNPSC Group 2 (CCSE-II) Recruitment 2016 by submitting online application form before 11-11-2016 by 11:59 P.M
TNPSC CCSE-II (Group-2) Vacancy Details:Total No. of Posts: 1863
Name of the Posts:
A. Tamil Nadu Secretariat Service: 01 Post
1. Personal Clerk: 01 Post
B. Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service: 1332 Posts
1. Assistant: 1332 Posts
C. Divisions of Commercial Taxes Department: 191 Posts
1. Assistant: 191 Posts
D. Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service / Secretariat Service/ Legislative Assembly Secretariat Service/ Cooperative Subordinate Service: 339 Posts
1 Planning Junior Assistant: 02 Posts
2 Assistant: 28 Posts
3. Lower Division Clerk: 01 Post
4. Junior Co-operative Auditor: 308 Posts
Interested candidates age should be above of 18 years & there will be no maximum limit for SC, SC (A), ST, MBC/ DC, BC, BCM and Destitute Widows of all Castes must be having age between 18-30 years for others as on 01-07-2016.
Candidates having the qualification of Bachelor’s Degree for Personal Clerk, Degree of B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com of any University/ any Degree/ Bachelor’s degree in Commerce/ Economics Asst & Planning Jr Asst, LDC, Degree of B.B.M Degree or B.Com Degree for Junior Co-operative Auditor from any recognized university.
The selection will be based on Written Examination. There will no Interview as we already mention on above table.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 125/- (Examination Fee Rs. 75/- + Application Fee Rs. 50/-) through Offline/ Online mode.
Those applicants who have registered in the one-time registration system and paid the registration fee of Rs. 50/- and received the registration ID need not pay the application fee i.e. Rs. 50/-.
It is not enough to pay the examination fee alone; candidates also to pay the service charges applicable to the Bank or Post Office/ Fee Processing Agency.
How to Fill Application Form Online
- Candidates have to log on to its official website at www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpsscexams.net.
- After that, click on “Apply Online” option.
- Then fill the application form with all essential details, pay examination fee and upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- After that, applicants need to select the method of payment either it Online or Offline.
- Then make the payment either Online or Offline as mentioned above and submit it.
- After submission of application, a system will generate a Registration number, note down the login ID and password.
- In the last take your printout of application for future references.
Date of Notification: 12-10-2016
Date of Supplement Notification: 20-10-2016
Last Date to Apply Online: 11-11-2016 by 11:59 P.M
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 13-11-2016
Date of Written Examination: 24-01-2016 from 10:00 A.M to 01:00 P.M