SBI Recruitment 2014 for Specialist Officer: State Bank of India provokes online application forms for Indian citizens to fill of the 393 vacancies of Specialist Cadre Officers Posts in State Bank Group. Enthusiastic applicants may fill online Application form from the date of 19th February, 2014 and 06th March, 2014 through SBI Online portal.
SBI Recruitment 2014 completes vacancy details:
Total 393 vacancies for the posts
For more information regarding the posts you must visit at official website.
1. Rs. 30,000 for JMGS-I
2. Rs.40, 000 for MMGS-II
3. Rs. 52,000 for MMGS-III.
4. Rs. 63,000 for SMGS-IV.
5. Rs. 75,000 for SMGS-V
Applicants will be chosen on the behalf of their examination test and interview. Test will be conducted online.
1. Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes/PWD applicants have to pay Rs. 100.
2. All Others category applicants have to pay Rs. 500 Only.
How to Apply:
· Applicants have to register themselves online first through visiting Bank's website or www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in.
· After which applicants have to pay the necessary application fee through Online or Offline mode.
· After filling online application form, a temporary registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
· Applicants will have to keep the print out of application form for future use.
· 19-02-2014 is an opening date for Online Registration of application
· 06-03-2014 is a closing date for Online registration of Application
· 08-03-2014 is a last date for payment of fee through Offline
Get Details for SBI 19000 Clerk Recruitment 2014
Resultsaifi.blogspot.in is providing subscribe facility for you. Now you can get any information without visiting our website. Applicants will have to subscribe us after that we will provide you at your mail box. Apart from that you can download anything regarding education such as Admit Card, Answer Key, Application Form and Result.
Note: Applicants must visit at official website.