BMTC Recruitment 2014:
BMTC is stands for Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation and has published an announcement as BMTC Recruitment 2014 for filling many openings.
Applicants can fill the application through the Online Mode. Applicants who are searching jobs and want to build their career in this field then they must read the complete announcement and apply hurry.
Details about the BMTC Recruitment 2014:
Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation is an organization name and 1244 posts for various departments and the qualification is needed 10th pass or equivalent with ITI and the age must be between 18years to 35 years old.
Post and Vacancies details:
· 126 vacancies for Assistant Traffic Inspector
· 18 vacancies for Assistant Store Keeper
· 911 vacancies for Technical Assistant
· 66 vacancies for Auto Mechanic
· 17 vacancies for Auto Welder
· 40 vacancies for Auto Body Builder
· 22 vacancies for Auto Painter
Applicant must possess completed 10th or Equivalent PUC Exam Pass with ITI / ITC or Diploma from a reputed Institution / Board.
Applicant age must be in between 18-35 years as on 06/Mar/2014. Relaxation in age will be given to SC / ST candidates as per the Government norms.
· General and OBC applicants have to pay Rs.300/- and Rs. 150/- for Reserved Applicants.
· The fee should be paid through the Challan form at the branch of State Bank of Mysore.
Procedure to Apply
· First of all applicants have to visit the official website that is www.bmtccareers.com.
· Then you have to fill the application form in the prescribed manner.
· Your information must be accurate.
· Upload your photographs and the signature and then submit the form.
Resultsaifi.blogspot.in is providing all types of recruitment form either it is government or private. Now you can subscribe our website for getting latest information directly at your mail.
Note: Applicants must visit for more details at official notification