BHU Admission 2014- 2015 Application forms:
An announcement of Application Form & Procedure Eligibility has published by the Banaras Hindu University (BHU) for taking admission to Under Graduate & Post Graduate courses for the session 2014.
Capable and zeal applicants hurry and take admission in Banaras Hindu University on or before 25th March 2014.
Banaras Hindu University (BHU) is a university name
Those candidates who wish is to apply for the undergraduate courses they must have passed intermediate.
A Post Graduate degree in any discipline, less than 10+2+3 pattern with at least 50% marks in aggregate from any University/Institution recognized by AIU or AICTE. For SC and ST applicants, 45% marks is mandatory.
Applicants will be selected on the behalf of the Combined Merit acquired by a Applicant in Academic Record.
· Unreserved category applicants have to pay Rs. 500/- and Rs. 250/- for the Scheduled Caste /Scheduled Tribes category.
· In case of applicants fill the application for more than one course, the application fee / entrance fee payable by them for each application shall be charged:
· SC /ST should charge Rs. 100/- and for the other it will be Rs. 200/-
Procedure to Apply:
· Applicants who want to take admission in Banaras Hindu University will be needed to fill online application form through the official website i.e. www.bhu.ac.in
· After feeling application form in set format and upload the necessary documents / certificates / scanned photograph and submit it online within the certain time period.
· 25th March 2014 is a closing date for online submission of application form
Tips for submit online Application form – Get Details
Resultsaifi.blogspot.in is providing all types of application form like as BHU form.
Note: Applicants must visit at official website.