Union Pubic Service Commission Interview timetable for Dy Controller of Explosive –UPSC, Dholpur House,
· Deputy Controller of Explosive in Petroleum and Explosive Safety Organization (PESO) Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion
· Ministry of Commerce and Industry.
Aspirants are called for interview subject to manufacture of papers/certificates in hold up of their claim as per agreed capability criteria for the position in original along with one set of attest photocopies of documents/certificates.
UPSC Interview Letter /Call Letter:UPSC Interview (call) letter will be sent off to the each and every aspirant disjointedly by position. All circumstances /advises in the interview letter and here under should be strictly stick to. Interview timetable for recruitment to 42 position of Deputy Controller of volatile in Petroleum and Explosive Safety Organization (PESO) Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion, Ministry of Commerce and Industry is as under. Please make a note of that no request for modify in the day of interview will be amused.
Any change in the postal address is supposed to be communicated to the Commission AT one time.
Please carry interview (call) letter with you and report to the Reception Officer of the Commission strictly on the date and time fastened for interview.
Significant Instructions:Throughout the confirmation of the papers/certificates if any in sequence given by you or any claim made by you in your online application is found to be fake, your application will be legally responsible to be rejected and you may also be debarred either permanently or for a specified period by the
· Commission from any examination or selection held by them.
· The Central Government from any employment under them.
1. Throughout the months of February the weather at
2. Use of mobile phones and other electronic thingamajig in the Union Pubic Service Commission premises is banned. Aspirants are, therefore, advised to avoid bringing mobile phones with them, as the Commission does not take on to keep them for their care.
"All the Best to all candidates for the Interview from resultsaifi.blogspot.in team”