The Registration Number assigned in the TANCET 2014 Admit Card (Hall Ticket) should be entered at the appropriate place in the admission application form to be filed with the respective admitting authority later.
TANCET Admit Card 2014 for the entrance test will be sent out (for Internet registration only) to all the interested students who have applied. If any interested student does not receive the admit card, he/she can get a duplicate admit card from the enquiry office.
Anna University is conducted TANCET every year for students who want to get admission in MCA, MBA, M.E, M.Tech, M.Arch and M.Plan
For getting a TANCET duplicate admit card before the entrance test, the student has to produce an attested copy of a recent passport size photograph and any evidence for having applied for the entrance test like application number / acknowledgement card, etc. The students eligible for TANCET 2014 after verification will be issued a duplicate Hall Ticket.
TANCET Hall Ticket 2014 should be produced at the time of entrance test and also at the time of admission. If the admit card is lost after taking the test, a duplicate admit card can be got on payment of Rs. 100/- in the form of a Demand Draft, with a written request to the Director, Entrance Examinations, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025, indicating the Registration No. / Application No. and the name of the Examination Centre.
Payment for duplicate Hall Ticket/Mark Sheet should be made in the form of a Demand Draft obtained from any Nationalized Bank drawn in favor of The Director, Entrance Examinations,
How to get duplicate admit card for TANCET 2014?
· In case a student does not receive the admit card, a duplicate one can be obtained form the coordinating centers
· Students have to furnish an attested copy of a recent passport size photograph and any evidence for having applied for the entrance test like application number / acknowledgement card, etc.
· After verification, the student will be issued a duplicate hall ticket.
· Hall Ticket should be produced at the time of entrance test and during admission.
· If the hall ticket is lost after the test, a duplicate hall ticket can be obtained
· A DD for Rs 100 in favors of “The Director, Entrance Examinations, Anna University,” payable at Chennai, obtained from any Nationalized Bank has to be sent along with the written request for a duplicate hall ticket.
· Mention the Registration No. / Application No. and the name of the Examination Centre in the request
Visit again for admit card
Hello viewers, here we are telling you all the important information regarding TANCET date sheet, admit card/hall ticket, government jobs notification, private job notification too...
Then you may visit our website i.e. resultsaifi.blogspot.in