SSC CHSL Quantitative Aptitude Exam Model Question Paper: Staff Selection Commission CHSL Previous questions for Quantitative Aptitude are issued for the students who have wish to a job through SSC (Staff Selection Commission).Every body knows that written exam will be conducted by Staff Selection Commission and job lookers need to crack it to get selected for applied post.
Now check the questions which are from Quantitative Aptitude section. Other sections questions are also available on our website that is on resultsaifi.blogspot.in.
Take a look on following content to beat exam of SSC CHSL.
1. If 2x+3y: 3x+5y = 18: 29, then x/y is equal to
2. If the average of m numbers is n2 and that of n numbers is m2, then the average of (m+n) numbers is
3. Successive discount of 50% and 50% is equivalent to
4. Two trains, of same length, are running in parallel tracks in opposite directions with speed 65 km/hour and 85 km/hour respectively. They cross each other in 6 seconds. The length of each train is
A. 100 metre
B. 115 metre
C. 125 metre
D. 150 metre
5. Fifty persons can do work in 12 days, working 6 hours/day. 60 persons can do the same work in 8 days, working x hours per day. The value of x is
B. 7- ½
C. 5- 2/3
6. If 4x-5z = 16 and xz = 12, the value of 64x3-125z3 is equal to
7. The lengths of two parallel chords of a circle are 6 cm and 8 cm. If the smaller chord is at a distance of 4 cm from the centre, the distance of the other chord from the centre is
A. 5 cm
B. 6 cm
C. 4 cm
D. 3 cm
8. The medians AD, BE and CF of a triangle ABC are of lengths 18 cm, 24 cm and 30 cm respectively. The area in cm2 of the triangle is
9. If the base of a right pyramid is a triangle of sides 21 cm, 20 cm, 13 cm and its attitude is 30 cm, then its volume (in cm3) will be
10. A and B walk from one corner of a rectangular field to the corner just diagonally opposite. A walks along the diagonal, and B walks along the sides, reaching the finishing point together. If the ratio of the length and breadth of the field is 3: 4, the ratio of their speed is
We are providing all types of question papers as well as syllabus so you must visit our website for getting a latest updates our website is resultsaifi.blogspot.in