CBSE Scholarship 2016
CBSE Scholarship Form 2016 will be soon available by the Central Board of Secondary Education for Single Girl Child on the official main website. Applied students can download the CBSE Application Form 2016 through the official link.
Now Time has come, for that family who is having a girl child. They do not want to worry about girl child study. Nowadays, CBSE board providing a scholarship for a girl child but this scheme is valid only for single girl child in a family of 10th class at anywhere like throughout the country India.
Interested and eligible candidates will have to apply online through the official website of central board of secondary education i.e cbse.nic.in. The latest updates related to dates and other any information will be disclosed soon but please keep using our website for getting new updates i.e resultsaifi.blogspot.in we will display all latest information.
CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme 2016 Application Form Details:
CBSE Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Students must have got 60 per cent marks in CBSE class X examination and should be only single girl child of their parents.
- Scholarships are awarded only to students of the nationality of India.
- The tuition fee of Student per month should not more than Rs. 1500/-.
CBSE Scholarship Amount and payment mode
- There will be Rs. 500/- per month scholarship scheme rate.
- The scholarship scheme will be paid for twice years period. Scholarship payment will make through demand drafts/ pay order.
- Students have all the important documents must be attested from the principle along with signature and stamp .
- If the candidate documents are certified, the application form will be rejected.
How to apply for CBSE Scholarship Scheme 2016:
- Genius students and good marked who have all required qualification may apply online by visiting the official website of Central Board of Secondary Education i.e www.cbse.nic.in.
- Download the application form in the specific format decided by C.B.SE...
- Fill all rows and columns of the form correctly and submit online.
- After successfully applying online get printout of filled application form.
- Attach Class X mark sheet attested copy, an affidavit of only child of her parents and a canceled cheque and send it to the following address:
“Section Officer (Scholarship) CBSE,
Shiksha Kendra, 2,
Preet Vihar, Delhi–110 092”
Note – Students before applying to CBSE single girl child scholarship scheme 2016 please read the official advertisement and after the applying online. If the candidates are facing any problem at online application form submission, contact on email@example.com.
|Candidates visit the official link for CBSE Scholarship 2016|