NTPC Scholarship 2017
NTPC Ltd, Premier Public Section Enterprise in Power will be issued the NTPC Scholarship 2017 Application Forms for Scheme for Engineering Students. This support is applicable for both degree and diploma regular courses.
NTPC Ltd, a premier Public Sector Enterprise in Power sector has published the notification for scholarship scheme for, Scheduled Tribe (ST), Scheduled Caste (SC) and physically handicapped (PH) students who are doing full-time Diploma course in Engineering in College/ Institution. Interested candidates must take hold of the opportunity.
Dear students, if you have talent then you can be selected for this scholarship offering but for that you must have the certificate of reserved categories as mention in this publication.
Resultsaifi.blogspot.com Always fetch genuine information to all the visitors of the page. To get information related to more programs in India stay connecting with us.
NTPC Scholarship 2017 Scheme for Engineering Students India
Distributor of Scholarship: NTPC
Course Name: Diploma course in Engineering
Category to whom Scholarship will be provided: SC/ ST/ PH
Eligibility Conditions: Scholarship is being provided for the year 2017 as disclosed by the organization.
Education: Candidates in IInd year of Diploma of engineering can only apply for the scholarship scheme.
Amount to be dispatched: In IInd year of diploma, the scholarship of Rs 1,000 per month will be given every year.
- After receipt the forms online and offline, the short listing process will be started.
- Good marks students’ forms will be chosen.
- It may be written the exam for this scheme.
- So prepare well for your chance of success to get the scholarship.
How to Apply NTPC Scholarship 2017
- Enthusiastic and qualified candidates can only download the first format of application of this scholarship program from the official website of NTPC that is www.ntpc.co.in.
- Now read the instructions related to form or new conditions of eligibilities.
- Fill all the columns of the form.
- Send your duly filled application form with attested copies through the Head of the Institute/ College of all the necessary documents attached with it and send it addressed to displayed below:
AGM (HR), NTPC Limited,
Eastern Region-I Headquarters,
2nd Floor, LNJP Bhawan,
Dak Bunglow Chowk, Patna-800001.