For giving some important tips for job interviews, all candidates must go through Interview Tips for Freshers 2014 given below by the expert of resultsaifi.blogspot.in.
- Read your resume properly.
- Prepared Questions on the basis of academic records and your hobbies are generally asked by the interview panel.
- Carefully read about the organization, for which you are interviewed, go through the official website of the organization completely read it
- Doesn’t loss confidence give interview in front of your teacher or an interview expert few times before the actual interview?
- To make a good impression at an interview: Do your research, rehearse, then relax.
- Practice ahead of time with sample questions and different interview styles.
- During the interview, be tactful, courteous, sincere, polite and knowledgeable about the organization and what you have to offer it.
- Always send a follow-up thank you letter to the interviewer
- Arrive 15 minutes before time
- Make a good entrance.
- Good Body language - handshake, posture, eye contact.
Some interview Query
- Tell me about yourself.
- Why should I hire you?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Why do you want to work at our company?
- What is the difference between confidence and over confidence?
- What is the difference between hard work and smart work?
- How do you feel about working nights and weekends?
- Can you work under pressure
- Are you willing to relocate or travel?
- What are your goals?
- What motivates you to do good job?
- What makes you angry?
- Be yourself
- Be honest
- Be prepared to talk - but not too much
- Don't be afraid to ask for clarification
- Illustrate your answers with examples
- Be ready to sell yourself
- Be interested
Useful Tips for Students