JEST Syllabus 2016
Joint Entrance Screening Test is commonly known as JEST Exam. Jest is conducted to shortlist candidates for admissions to Ph.D. programmes, Integrated M.Sc Ph.D. Programs in Physics and Theoretical Computer Science Mathematics.JEST 2016, the aspirants are only shortlisted and do not directly get a inquire Fellowship; however; after clearing the interview and rest of the selection mode of all participating organization.so all candidates easily download JEST Syllabus 2016 through the official website jest.org.in
ALL DETAILS OF JEST Syllabus 2016 ARE MENTION BELOW:
Organization name: JEST 2016 Examination Board
Physics Syllabus in JEST 2016:
· Classical Mechanic
· Electromagnetic Theory and Optics
· Quantum Mechanics
· Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics
· Mathematical Methods
· Electronics and Experimental Methods
Physics Sample Papers Pattern:
- Total 100 marks .
- Multiple choice question paper only.
- Question paper of Physics consisting of 2 levels .
- The 1st level has 25 simple questions of 1 mark each.
- The 2nd level has 25 difficult questions of each 3 marks.
- Approximately 40% quest. Coming from B.Sc. Level and the remaining 60 % will be of M.Sc. Level.
Computer Science Syllabus 2016:
- Analytical Reasoning
- Discrete Mathematics
- Simple principles of Programming
- Combinational, Data Structures and Algorithms
- Graph Theory.
Computer Science Sample Papers Pattern:
The Question paper of computer science is mainly based on the theoretically
Computer Science question paper have both category of questions
· Short answers
· Detail problem solving.
Mathematics Syllabus in Jest 2016:
Mathematic syllabus will cover all books units of B.Sc maths and most of the portion of exam will from the books of M.Sc.
SOME Interview Tips:
1) Read your resume properly.
2) Prepared Questions on the basis of academic records and your hobbies are generally asked by the interview panel.
3) Carefully read about the organization, for which you are interviewed, go through the official website of the organization completely read it
4) Don’t loss confidence give interview in front of your teacher or an interview expert few times before the actual interview?
Dear candidates if you any problem to download to JEST Syllabus 2016 you can easily download our team provided official website link mention below.