How To Fill Online Application Form: Read following useful instruction and tips for filling up the application form online:-
Top 10 Tips for Filling Online Registration Form
1. First of all must read the official announcement or notification or instruction carefully which will contain the necessary details with important dates like last date of application submission form.
2. Required to scan passport size of photograph and signature. Fill the form correctly checking all the spellings twice. Then upload the photograph and signature carefully where ever it is asked
3. Candidate’s Name: Fill your complete name in block letters (as in your matriculation record). You should use a space between your First, Middle and Last names.
4. Father’s/Mother’s Name: Fill your complete name in block letters (as in your matriculation record) and don’t use Mr. / Mrs. / Dr / Sri / Smt. etc before the names.
5. Date of Birth: Can be filled Date of Birth (DOB) from a drop down calendar or typed in DD/MM/YYYY format.
6. Fill all the details like Nationality, Gender, Age, academic records/qualification and other specifications.
7. Fill in the one email id which you use regularly. Make sure you fill the correct email id as all the necessary details shall come to the email you write.
8. Fill in the security number or CAPTCHA and proceed as directed
9. Once the complete application from is filled. Save it.
10. Then you have to make the payment. Payment will be done in two types like online mode and Offline mode.
· For online mode candidates need to have a net banking account/credit card etc.
· For offline mode candidates will have to download the chalan from official website and make the payment in the branch of the bank written in the notification.
If you are facing any problem in filling online application form, you can ask from your teacher or friends and can also submit your query in given below comment box.
Important Note - Don’t leave any blank entry. Incomplete filled application forms are rejected.