Mysore University Exam Results 2016
The University of Mysore is going to declare the Mysore University Exam Results 2016 for all BA, BBM, BCA, B Com MA, M.Sc, M Tech, M Com, MBA, MCA, M Ed, LLM, BA, LLB, PG Diploma, Diploma, BPA, BSW, B.Sc, LLB, and B.Ed. Those Students who have attended the semester examination in the month of December can download the UOM UG/PG Result 2016.
As per the details, the UOM has recently declared the results of some courses like BA, B.com etc and for other courses, the result will soon announce. Students must keep your eye on our website regularly and at first check the examination performance.
The Mysore University has conducted the semester and annual examinations for the first, second and final year. The examination is for many courses such as which came under UG and PG such as B.Tech, B.Sc, BBA, MA, BCA, BA, LLB, M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc, M.Phil, MBA, LLM.
Name of Exam: Under and Post Graduate
Exam Dates: December 2015
Courses Name: M Tech, M Com, MBA, MCA, M Ed, LLM
Status: Available Shortly
Official Website: www.uni-mysore.ac.in
UOM UG/PG Result 2016
Every year, the UOM has conducted the exam for odd semester and even semester (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th) semester for all the under and Post Graduates courses in twice in a year i.e. Nov/Dec and May/June. Same as this year, also the UOM has organized the examination and now they decided to declare the UOM UG/PG Result 2016.
Those Candidates who are curious to check their examination performance we advised to keep some patience and wait for some more days. Whenever the department will declare any notification regarding the declaration of scorecard we positively mention here.
Steps to check the Mysore University Exam Results 2016
- First of all, Students visit the official website of UOM i.e. www.uni-mysore.ac.in
- Now look for “Download” Section on the home page of the website.
- Select the suitable link and click on it.
- In the new page that opens, applicants need to select the examination name.
- Now enter the “roll number”, Course Code and click on search.
- After that, the Results would appear on the screen.
- Applicants must save the scorecard sheet on your computer desktop.
- At last, take a print out of the scorecard.
Note: Candidates if you any query in your mind regarding this article then you may commenting us and send to us as soon as possible.
For more details, http://www.uni-mysore.ac.in/