AP SBTET Diploma Result 2016
State Board of Technical Education & Training Andhra Pradesh is now decided to declare the AP SBTET Diploma Result 2016. The candidates who are looking for the AP SBTET Diploma 1st 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th Sem Results can read this page carefully.
The1st Year, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th Semester examination was conducted successfully by the State Board of Technical Education & Training Andhra Pradesh in the month of October/ November 2015. A Huge number of candidates have appeared for this examination.
Now those candidates, who had written the examination, are surely waiting for the AP SBTET Diploma Result 2016. As per the department announcement, the result will be soon going to available through its official website for all UG and PG Courses.
Name of the Organization: State Board of Technical Education & Training Andhra Pradesh
Name of the Exam: 1st Year, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th Semester examination
Exam Date: October/ November 2015
Status: Soon Available
AP SBTET Diploma 1st 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th Sem Results
Every year, the State Board of Technical Education & Training Andhra Pradesh is responsible for conducting the semester and annual examination in the month of May and June & October and December. Same as this year, the department has conducted the examination in the month of October and November and now going to declare Result.
Candidates can check the AP SBTET Diploma 1st 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th Sem Results from the provided link below. The department will be soon available 1st Year, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th Semester examination scorecard for the applicants satisfaction.
If any applicants want to know more details or not satisfy with this article then they may comment us. In the below Section of this page, the team members of resultfind.in has label the comment box for the visitors uses.
Procedure to Download AP SBTET Diploma Result 2016
- First of all, visit the official website or applicants can go to the direct link provided below.
- On the homepage, there are many links of downloading scorecard will be displayed.
- Select the suitable link which is related you your examination for which you have applied.
- Now enter all the required details like roll no, subject code, semester no etc in the provided fields.
- Click on submit button and wait for few a second.
- Now the scorecard sheet will display on the screen.
- Check your marks and Download it from the internet.
- At last, take a printout for the further reference.
Check result through Official link