LIC AAO Hall Ticket 2016
Those visitors who are looking for the LIC AAO Hall Ticket 2016 they must read this page. The Life Insurance Corporation of India has been successfully completed the online application process from 15th December 2015 to 5th January 2016 and now they are going to upload the LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Admit Card/ Call Letter.
Great news is that, the Life Insurance Corporation of India have already announced the written exam dates which we mention here. Candidates can download the LIC AAO Hall Ticket 2016 from the official website i.e. licindia.in.
LIC will organize the Assistant Administrative Officer Exam on various dates of i.e. 5 March, 6 March and 13 March 2016. Those applicants who are preparing for this examination let me informed that to download the call letter from the official website is the compulsory for all applicants.
Organization: Life Insurance Corporation of India
Type of Exam: Written Test
Total Vacancies: 700 Posts
Name of the Vacancies: Assistant Administrative Officer
LIC AAO 2016 Exam Date: 5th, 6th and 13th March 2016 (Tentative)
Call Letter Status: In Last Week of February 2016
LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Admit Card/ Call Letter
Earlier, the Life Insurance Corporation of India has released the recruitment notification for the 700 Vacancies of Assistant Administrative Officer Post and this is the best opportunity for the candidates who want to join in LIC. A large no of applicants have been applied for this recruitment through submitted the application form.
After become part of the recruitment, applicants are looking for the LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Admit Card/ Call Letter which is most probably available at Last Week of February 2016. The Admit Card will available only for those applicants who have submitted the application form before the deadline.
Without Hall Ticket, there is no proof that applicants have applied for Assistant Administrative Officer exam. So, applicants must carry your call letter at the day of examination and now applicant will received their call letter through the speed post.
- There will be total of 160 questions asked in Written Exam of 400 marks.
- The Time Duration will be given to all applicants of 2 Hours.
- The question paper will be made from the following topics given below.
- The Reasoning Ability of 90 Marks, Numerical Ability of 90 Marks, General Knowledge and Current Affairs of 60 Marks and Computer Knowledge of 60 Marks, English Language with Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension with 40 questions of 100 Marks also.
- All above topics will contain 30 Questions Each.
- There will be negative marks of 0.25 for every wrong answer.
Procedure to Download LIC AAO Hall Ticket 2016
- First of all, aspirants must visit official website rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click on the link which is named as Patwari admit card.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth.
- Press on submit button.
- Now Download the hall ticket and take a printout.
For more details, http://licindia.in/